Product Code : 28
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- As Per Requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- As Per Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Our business setup has contemporary facilities and never ending resources to offer premium quality Phosphating Plant. For the fabrication of this plant, our adroit professionals use high grade components with the help of progressive technology in sync with the set international standards. Commonly used in the Phosphate coatings on steel parts to reduce corrosion, this Phosphating Plant is available with us in varied technical specifications as per the application requirements of clients at reasonable rates.
- Reduce manpower and the amount of electricity as well
- Long service life with easy maintenance
- Low in maintenance and can be operated easily
- Having compact structure, simple maintenance and stable functionality
- We provide resolution for all surface pre treatment and surface coating needs. The abilities consists of design and produce of extraordinary purpose pre treatment line i.e. Batch Type or Spray Phosphating plants. The Conversed and batch type Enamel and Powder covering plants 'SPM' for Powder covering application.
- The Component Pre - Treatment is the crucial aspect of any painting or surface management process. The process can be 7, 10 & 12 tank process in accordance to the prerequisite and chemical selection.
- The Tank can be in M.S, S.S, P.P, PVC & FRP lined. The procedure can be partially automatic with electric hoist operation and can be mechanical and computerized with Ã¢â‚¬ËœPLC Controlled TransporterÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ system for the element handling. The Fume exhaust system with scrubber etc. can also be provided.
- The Phosphating chemicals are utilized for pre treatment of ferrous metals which offers an lively and full of life surface for fluid paint more over life of paint in accordance to the chemical analysis such as salt spray test can be improved up to 4 to 5 times as encompassed to material painted without the pre treatment.