Product Code : 26
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Others, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- As Per Requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- As Per Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
We are the well-known enterprise involved in manufacturing exporting and supplying a qualitative array of Tray Dryer/Vacuum Tray Dryer. Offered dryer is extremely effective to soak oil and moisture from any materials. Provided dryer is precisely manufactured under our vendors' experts' guidance using the finest quality components with the help of latest techniques. Besides, we provide this Tray Dryer to our clients in various technical specifications at most affordable rates.
- Less maintenance
- Sturdy design
- Energy efficient
- Hassle-free functioning
Tray dryer is a covered insulated chamber in which trays are put on the top of each other. The Heat transfer is actually completed by the movement of the warm and hot air by electric heaters or any other heating medium which can help warm up the air. The Blower fans are mounted in the interior to make sure the appropriate circulation and transmit of heat. These dryers are utilized for different and varied applications such as Drying of Pigments, Food, Bakery, Electrodes, Chemical, Plastic, Powders and many more.
- It is a kind of Industrial Drying Oven but in its place of wire mesh shelves it has aluminium trays for placement of products accessible with 12, 24, 48, 96, 192, aluminium trays of size 80D x 40W x 3H cms.
- The Trays and chamber of dryer can also be engineered in Stainless Steel.
- The Heavy duty trolleys can also be provided.
- Temperature range : it was upto 300C. the High temperature range can also be intended.
- Temperature control : the temperature control was automated and Electronic.
- Heating Media : the heating media was Electrical, Diesel Fired or Gas fired.